Just about bordering on odd, I see things through different eyes.The heading says it all - I live, I love, I craft, I am me...

17/12/2015

17th chrimbly countdown :)


Three years ago today, I started a new job.
Three years ago today, I started a new life.
Three years ago today, I started what I thought was a short term contract.
Three years ago today, I felt very small and tired.

Three years ago today - I was renewed.

Three years later - I have never been busier, never been more challenged, never more tired, never more engaged, never more occupied, never more active - and in a rather twisted way - I love it!!

So there!

7 comments:

  1. Well done you. I think you like your job, really. All jobs can be hard at times, but as long as we enjoy most of the time, that is a bonus. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are enjoying your job.
    Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't believe it has been 3 years since you started your new job. Where has the time gone? Here's to many more years doing stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds good to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like a wonderful three years! I am afraid that I didn't know you then in blogland so I don't know what changed, but I am glad that it did because you sound incredibly happy now! Happy Christmas! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Three years already. Time flies when you are having fun....or so the saying goes. Glad you are enjoying your work. xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today - I'm really glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you, any one signing as anonymous or writing anything unkind, political, any form of hate or computer generated will be acknowledged as spam and deleted.

Hawthorn x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.